Re: rq23 & protocol spec?

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:28:22 +0100
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com

Kendall Clark wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 08:31:10AM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>

>>Yes, I think an informative "For other ways of specifying datasets,
>>see the protocol spec" is the way to go.
>

> #specify-dataset is probably the place to link to...It's an anchor as of
> 1.55.
>
> Cheers,
> Kendall

Added v1.450 to para one of section 9:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#specifyingDataset

"""
The RDF dataset may also be specified in a SPARQL protocol request, in which
case the protocol description overrides any description in the query itself.
"""

which includes:

   in a SPARQL protocol request</a>

which will work when it is next published.