SPARQL Query Results XML Format ready for review

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:55:38 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I've updated the editor's draft to add both @ordered and @distinct
attributes to the <results> element.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/
$Revision: 1.33 $ of $Date: 2005/07/21 13:51:05 $

See
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/#changes
for full changelog.

Reviewers: I'd be interested on any suggested wordings about how to
record my confidence in the XML schemas.  See the words in red in
section 4.

There remain the usual publication todos: spellcheck, linkcheck,
pubrules.  As there are attached schema files refered to in the html,
xsd, rng, and so on they also need to be edited by the webmaster before
publication, i've left an @@FIXME@@ to remind about that.

Dave