Possible SPARQL test case fixes

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:15:10 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hopefully these are OK for me to just commit the fixes myself.
I don't think any of these files are involved in approved tests if I
read http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/ correctly.

ValueTesting/extendedType-eq-pass.rq
  Contains ORDER BY ASC[] instead of ORDER BY ASC()

  Fix: replace with ORDER BY ASC()

regex/regex-query-003.rq
  Uses undefined string escape \. in "example\.com"

  Fix: replace \. with \\.

regex/regex-query-004.rq
  Uses undefined string escape \. in "example\.com"

  Fix: replace \. with \\.

ValueTesting/extendedType-0.n3
  Contains a CVS/RCS header in a comment so when I import it into
  my CVS, it gets modified each time which is rather annoying.
  This is the only such file with this problem.

  Fix: remove header.

i18n/kanji-01.rq
  Missing PREFIX foaf:
  Syntax error - '.' after PREFIX pref: <uri>

  Fix: add prefix, remove .

i18n/kanji-02.rq
  Missing PREFIX foaf:
  Syntax error - '.' after PREFIX pref: <uri>

  Fix: add prefix, remove .

Dave