POLL: F2F in BRS 10-11 Aug

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:56:11 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Andy and I discussed a good time for us to have a and 10-11 Aug works
well for us. I haven't volunteered to find the best time for everyone
to meet, but I am willing to test the viability of this time.

Who is able to meet 10-11 Aug?

Who is unable and would rather find a better time to meet?

Proceedurally, we need 8 weeks of lead time unless the WG unanimously
decides that a shorter lead is sufficient.  It is in order for anyone
to veto this meeting.

DanC, does Mr chair think there will be usefull LC comments to discuss
at that time? If all are happy to meet or be absent at this time, do
we have sufficient business for a meeting?
--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN