SPARQL QL LC schedule

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 09:28:01 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

As far as I know, our last call should be straightforward;
just let folks double-check that we handled their comments
to their satisfaction. Three weeks is the minimum per
W3C process; three or four weeks seems like enough...

Meanwhile, I saw a suggestion that the LC of the protocol spec and
the QL spec should overlap.

So I lean toward a 6 week last call. If we get it
started Fri, July 8, that lasts until Fri, August 19.

Optimally I would check with peer WGs before going to last
call, but I'm in the mood to wing it and deal with
any schedule conflicts as they arise.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E