Re: rq23 v1.409

Kendall Clark wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 04:32:52PM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
>>Kendall, I'm standing by for your review of that.
>

> In the definition's text "if QS is the set of solution" should be "set of
> solutions", I believe.

Thanks for catching that - fixed.  It's a stock phrase so it's wrong in all the
result set definitions.

> The new text discharges the action. I still don't like the design, but
> that's a separate (and, for now, moot) question.

I'd still like to hear the alternative design that covers the result forms in
the match-modify-result processing model (or a different processing model).  For
ASK, the solutions modifiers only affect the empty/non-empty test of the
solution sequence in trivial ways so don't add anything in practice.  But the
symmetry of the same process everywhere seems valuable.

> Kendall

	Andy