Re: SPARQL v1.264 typos and a few comments

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:59:25 +0000
To: Kevin Wilkinson <wilkinson@hpl.hp.com>
CC: "'RDF Data Access Working Group'" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Thank you for the corrections - changes have been made based on this input in

Except the difference in US and UK spelling :-)

Kevin Wilkinson wrote:
> eric, andy,
>    i made another pass on the sparql spec. my questions
> and changes are embedded in the text (see attached).
> kevin

> Result sets can be accessed by the local API but also can be serialized
> into either XML or an RDF graph. (Comment: Is this an option in the
> query statement or a programmatic option only? if in the statement, give
> an example.) The XML result set
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/> form gives:

The output serialization (XML, RDF/XML, RDF/N3) is not specified in the query.
It comes from either the protocol through content negotiation or from the local
API.  It's not in the query statement itself.