Data binding resource

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:34:16 -0500

I keep mentioning this, so I decided I should bone up on it.

This is a pretty useful, AFAICT, overview:
	http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/XMLDataBinding.htm

This article was more compelling to me before he got to the examples :):
	http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/05/15/databind.html

My feeling is the general approach is very closely aligned with a
powerful thread in the Web Services world which is to perturb the
surface appearance of code. So, instead of using and HTTP or a SOAP
library, you make things that are closer to normal method calls.
Similarly, instead of working with DOM and SAX, you work with your
normal "business" objects.

Cheers,
Bijan.