Re: UC&R updated

Kendall Clark wrote:
> Folks,
>
> 	$Log: UseCases.html,v $
> 	Revision 1.149  2005/03/23 15:58:45  kclark
> 	-- tweaked the Ryu/WSDL use case per WG feedback
>
> I updated UC&R, use case 2.18, to reflect feedback from the WG in
> yesterday's telcon:
>
>         http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases
>
> in particular
> 	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases#u2.18
>
> Modulo "prepping for publication" changes, I'd be happy to have 1.149
> published as a new Working Draft.
>
> Kendall Clark

I have only had time to look at UC 2.18 this afternoon.

I would suggest that there be multiple triple stores - maybe say if the
enterprise sources are exporting RDF and appear as if they are triple stores
c.f. D2RQ.

I wasn't sure how the aggregation would be exported.  Just saying the
aggregation is published as an RDF triple store with SPARQL would be good.