Re: what about RDF format?

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:49:52 +0000
To: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
CC: "'RDF Data Access Working Group'" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Yoshio FUKUSHIGE wrote:
> Hi, again,
> # due to two cups of coffee, which keeps me awake in midnight
>
> In the language doc, we have
>
> "Results can be returned in RDF, in XML the
> SPARQL Variable Binding Results XML Format and also in forms specific to
> implementation APIs"
>
> So, what do we have as RDF result formats?
>
> If none, I think we should provide one.
>
> If any, I think we should guide users to them.
>
> Best,
> Yoshio
> fuku@w3.org
> fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com

Yoshio,

For testing, we have been using

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/result-set.n3

because tests evaluate to a graph for SELECT and CONSTRUCT,
then one way to check the results is to do a graph comparison.

THis vocabulary can't cope with sorted results.

This could form the basis of an RDF form.