on Reification Semantics

From: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 03:58:27 +0900
To: "'RDF Data Access Working Group'" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi,

I remember we discussed about the semantics
accompanied with our reification syntax?
(Am I wrong? Please excuse me)

If my understanding is correct, the semantics of
"reification" differs from RDF/XML and N3
(in the latter it might have to be called "quoting?")

My question is which semantics do we accompany
to our syntax (what was the resolution) ?

Literal reading of the document leads to the answer
of saying: "we mean the former, for it's syntax sugar
for RDF reification."

But our syntax is so close to N3 (by now), I wonder
if we step forward (out?) to quoting.

In case we should not do so, I think commenting
it(=the difference) in the doc is worth doing.

How do you think?

Yoshio
fuku@w3.org
fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com