sparqlx

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:25:43 -0500
Folks,

Attached is a zip file of SPARQL queries in XML and a schema (which is
induced from the queries, and thus not entirely complete -- but close
enough for discussion, I think).

It's missing two things:

1. ORDER BY

2. serialization for arbitrary expressions (in constraints) --
   treating them as opaque strings is easier but less useful. I think
   it's the wrong thing to do. XQueryX is the model here, but I
   haven't gotten to it yet.

(Thanks to Bijan and Bryan for comments about and help with some of
this.)

Kendall Clark