Re: how does select/project work with extra variables?

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:06:09 +0000
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:09:49AM +0000, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> 3 added (1 var in query, one in select; 1 in query, 2 in select; 2 in
> query, 1 in select (carefully avoiding any issues about DISTINCT).

Thanks Andy, I've updated the tests page, but can we stick to a consistent
filename extension for the turtle files? My software doesnt care, but to
make it easier for people who're processing the tests it would probably be
better if it was consistent.

I'm happy to go though and change all the .n3 extensions to .ttl if thats
preferred, but we have a random mixture at the moment.