Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 22 Mar

Dan Connolly wrote:
> 1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda
>    2005-03-22T14:30Z **
>     log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2005/03/22-dawg-irc
>     WG home:   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>
> scribe: JanneS
>
>  Minutes RDF DAWG telecon 2005-03-15 for review
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JanMar/0358.html
>
> next meeting: 2005-03-29. scribe volunteer?
>
> comments on agenda?
>  sorry it's late by ~5 hrs

No problem here.

. . . .

 > 3. Test suite maintenance

Not directly about the agenda but this reminded me to ask: I have been assumed
we would eventually publish the (cleaned up) test suite as a companion to the
other documents.  Is this true?  What might the timescale be?  I realise it ihas
been hard to finalize tests when other things are changing.  Is it reasonable to
finish this off during QL CR (i.e. would that risk invalidaing the CR process
for the QL).

 > ACTION AndyS: to add the above graph test cases (analagous to valueTesting
test cases)

Not done - is it a serious inconvenience if this is delayed until after the QL
candidate draft (i.e until April sometime).

 > 5. SPARQL QL edits
 >
 > ACTION AndyS: to clarify 5.4 w/r/t closed world assumption

Not done.

 > ACTION AndyS: to explain how to get a whole graph with CONSTRUCT * and GRAPH.

"get a whole graph" done (1.254)