references, acknowledgements

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:26:10 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

EricP, Andy,

I just saw a comment...

"Section B:
* Given the large number of similarities between SPARQL and SeRQL, it's
   hard to imagine that SeRQL was not used as a reference language. If it
   was used, we would really appreciate if a reference to SeRQL was added
   to this section."

where section B is the references section...

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#references

Please clearly cite the normative references and separate
them from informative references and acknowledgements.
The list of edtior's tools http://www.w3.org/2003/Editors/#tools
includes a bibliography tool
  http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-biblio-ui
that works really well.

Eek... no acknowledgements section... I recommend you add one,
and each time you integrate a comment, acknowledge the commentor
by name.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E