RE: XML serialization of SPARQL

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:25:44 -0800
To: <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Cc: <andy.seaborne@hp.com>, "Bijan Parsia" <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>, "Steve Harris" <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

As long as people can help me figure out where those communities are, so I
can find them, and give me a rough idea of what their needs might be so I
can figure out some intelligent questions to ask.

Kendall, if you're identifying yourself as a member of that community, are
you saying that you're a potential user of such a XML-based sytnax? Can you
give me a few pithy sentences why it would be useful to you?

Howard