Re: CONSTRUCT * example in 10.2 does not declare "foaf" prefix.

Thompson, Bryan B. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The CONSTRUCT * example in section 10.2 does not declare the "foaf"
> prefix.
>
> CONSTRUCT * WHERE ( ?x foaf:name ?name )
>
> -bryan

Bryan,

Also fixed by removal - the section on "CONSTRUCT *" has been removed because
the definition doesn't work in the presence of GRAPH in the query.  The idea was
to return that subgraph that would give the same answers but with GRAPH the
query is over an RDF dataset, not a single graph.  The only alternative I can
think of at this late stage would be to allow "CONSTRUCT *" only if no GRAPH
keyword appears in the query.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JanMar/0240.html

and example 4:

CONSTRUCT { ?s ?p ?o } WHERE
    GRAPH ?g { ?s ?p ?o }
    { ?g dc:publisher <http://www.w3.org/> }
    { ?g dc:date ?date }
    FILTER app:myDate(?date) > "2005-02-28T00:00:00Z"^^xsd:dateTime

 Thanks again,