agenda: RDF Data Access 15 Mar

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:17:32 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda

  tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
  supplementary IRC chat:irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
    log to appear:http://www.w3.org/2005/03/15-dawg-irc

record for review
 Minutes of 2005-03-08 Telecon for review

next meeting: 2005-03-22
 scribe volunteer?

continue the following without discussion:
ACTION Bijan: to propose text (story? etc.) to support WSDL requirement
ACTION EricP: to review WSDL text proposal
ACTION AndyS: to clarify 5.4 w/r/t closed world assumption
ACTION AndyS: to explain how to get a whole graph with CONSTRUCT * and GRAPH.
ACTION DaveB: to consider use of xsi:dataType ala comment from Steer
ACTION EricP: to propose to close valueTesting (bonus points for test cases, to EricP or others)

comments on agenda? any progress on those actions that I can't see?

2. ftf5-bos records

PROPOSED: to approve
  $Revision: 1.48 $ of $Date: 2005/03/07 22:37:39 $
  with the @@s removed.

2. SPARQL Protocol, SADDLE update

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/ 1.19 is progress on some of these...
ACTION KendallC: discuss warnings in the protocol spec.
ACTION KendallC: to add WSDL description of protocol to editor's draft, propose to WG:
ACTION KendallC: to add "since we're using WSDL, you can use WS-Policy..." to protocol draft
ACTION KendallC: to incorporate service description discussion notes in protocol spec

3. test updates from punctuationSyntax

ACTION SteveH: to to propose tests for str() and =~
ACTION: SteveH to update the tests to reflect the new syntax

I take that as a proposal to (re-)approve these tests:

Please be prepared to decide.

4. Test suite maintenance

ACTION EricP: to pair with SteveH on making the HTML test results page
ACTION SteveH: to to revise test manifest w.r.t. "background" and named graphs
ACTION DaveB: to to propose source test to approve
ACTION JosD: Jos to propose an optional test based on ACTION op:dateTime triple
ACTION AndyS: to add the above graph test cases (analagous to valueTesting test cases)

5. Sorting issue/requirement?

6. Privacy/Security issue/requirement/objective?

ACTION DanC: to consider adding 'privacy/security' issue, even if we're
most likely to just postpone it or mention it in passing in specs

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E