Re: rq23 update with latest syntax

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:01:16 +0000
To: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> v1.239 and above.
>
> First pass of an updated grammar.
>
> Examples converted to latest syntax
>
> Eric - I have converted the examples in section 11 and made alternations for ==,
> eq and ne to = < and > as I came across them.
>
> 	Andy

Steve,

I have also updated what I could of the test suite.

   syntax/ bound/ part1/ Expr1/ Expr2/ ExprBuiltins/ ExprEquals/

I didn't touch the approved tests - I created simple2/ instead which is a copy
of simple/ but in the current syntax.

I didn't touch the tests where the query has FROM or WITH as this is awaiting
changes to the manifest vocabulary.

	Andy