Re: Report on SPARQL Grammar implementation experience using ANTLR.

On Mar 9, 2005, at 12:17 PM, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> Thompson, Bryan B. wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I wanted to report on our implementation experience for the SPARQL
>> grammar using the ANTLR parser generator based on the Working Draft
>> of the SPARQL query language[1][2].
>
> Excellent news!

yes, quite...

> Hmm - the productions come fairly directly from a javacc grammar

I'd like a link to that from the editor's draft, Andy. I dunno if it's
worth
keeping when we publish or not... but I hate the idea of not giving
the readers all the bits we use to produce the draft.

> I'm most of the way through changing the grammar to reflect 0227  If
> the javacc master would be of help, it is in the ARQ module of CVS in
> the Jena repsoitory on SourceForge, directory /Grammar.

Care to spell that in URI syntax? ;-)