ftf5 attendance/regrets, WG membership standing

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:48:02 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, franconi@inf.unibz.it, Jean-Francois.Baget@inrialpes.fr, rob.shearer@networkinference.com, thompsonbry@saic.com, jeff.pollock@networkinference.com

Regarding participation in the upcoming ftf
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf5-bos.html#who
and WG membership
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#who

The registration form for our 28Feb-1Mar meeting is
part of the larger tech plenary registration system,
which doesn't collect regrets. I went thru the WG
membership in the telcon last tuesday and accepted
regrets from a few people who hadn't registered.

Pat, are you coming to the tech plenary for either
the DAWG ftf or the BP ftf? I don't see your name among
the registrants. You have been to some recent telcons
and such, so I'll take your non-registration as regrets
unless/until I hear otherwise.

Farrukh Najmi has also talked with me about his
availability.

But I haven't heard from these folks in quite a while:

 Bryan Thompson
 Jean-François Baget
 Jeff Pollock or Rob Shearer
 Enrico Franconi

I'd like confirmation that you're still interested to
participate in this WG. If I don't hear anything from you in
a week or so, I'll conclude you're not interested and take you off
the list.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E