W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2005

RE: agenda: RDF Data Access 8 Feb

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:38:01 -0000
Message-ID: <8D5B24B83C6A2E4B9E7EE5FA82627DC97507BA@sdcexcea01.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Note of action items done.

	Andy

-------- Original Message --------
> From: Dan Connolly <>
> Date: 7 February 2005 17:47
> 
> 1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda
> 
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>   2005-02-01T14:30Z
> 
>   tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
>   supplementary IRC chat:irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>     log to appear:http://www.w3.org/2005/02/01-dawg-irc
> 
> scribe: EricP
> Regrets Alberto Reggiori, Kendall Clark
>   partial regrets AndyS
> 
> records:
> 
> PROPOSED to accept
>   RDF Data Access Working Group Meeting, 19-20 January 2005
>   hosted near Helsinki, Finland by Profium
>   Dan Connolly, chair
>   with thanks to the scribes: JanneS, DaveB, AndyS, EricP, SteveH
>   $Revision: 1.56 $ of $Date: 2005/02/07 15:20:36 $
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf4.html
> as a true record
> 
> PROPOSED to accept
>   RDF Data Access WG Teleconference
>   1 Feb 2005
> 
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JanMar/att-0084/
DAWG-Teleconference-1-Feb-2005.html
> as a true record
> 
> 
> next meeting: 15 Feb. scribe volunteer?
> 
> note the following done without discussion:
. . .
>  ACTION: AndyS to to revise "unnamed" terminology

Done

>  ACTION DanC: suggest formal definitions for SOURCE

I have inserted some initial text for this but I'd appreciate
improvements
  
>  ACTION AndyS: change "... may issue an error or warning... " to "...
> may issue a warning..." in section 10.2 Constructing an Output Graph

Done
Received on Tuesday, 8 February 2005 12:38:33 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:22 GMT