W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2005

Revised souce-named/untrusted-graph*.rq tests

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:47:18 +0000
Message-ID: <42073926.9080008@hp.com>
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I have changed these tests to be inline with the working group discussion at 
F2F4.  I fixed up the data and results as well to make them work on the web and 
from CVS.  ARQ executes the manifest tests successfully.

untrusted-query-q3 is commented out in the manifest for now - it needs an RDF 
dataset to be passed into the query so it's awaiting the manifest vocabulary to 
do that.  The alternative would be to add a "LOAD" and a "FROM" into the query 
itself which would also work but that would be a more substantive change.

	Andy
Received on Monday, 7 February 2005 09:47:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:22 GMT