F2F hosting offer for May 2005

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:12:28 +0100
Cc: leiden@asemantics.com
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Asemantics S.r.l offers to host F2F meeting in Leiden 19-20 May, 2005.

Due that XTech2005 will happen the week 24-27 May in Amsterdam area -
and that ESWC 2005 will be 29 May - 1 June in Greece. To avoid clashes
for people attending any of the other events we propose to have the
meeting the week before XTech itself. This should make the DAWG meeting
easier for people to attend also coming over from U.S.

Leiden is located ~20 mins south-west of Amsterdam and it is well
connected to Schiphol international airport via public train service.
Other misc information about traveling, accommodation and inet can be
found at

	http://dawg.asemantics.com

(the above page needs to be updated with new precise new dates and
location information as soon as confirmed)

About the exact location of the meeting in Leiden, it needs to be
decided in the upcoming weeks also based on the number of people of
attending - we could easily pick up the same place like 1st F2F [1]
i.e. the church - or other alternatives.

regards

Alberto

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf1

-