issues poll: please partcipate! [was: more positions?]

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 11:42 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
[...]
> I have the list of issues and the related
> positions transformed to RDF, and now
> I'm starting to propagate them into WBS.
>  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/issues-ftf4/
>
> Wish me luck.

As luck would have it, I finally finished. Please
fill out the survey!!!

[[[
Groundrules, background

Please think hard about which positions you can accept vs which you
would formally object to. If you have a preference, also indicate that.

Please give rationale for preferences and objections.

Use the comments fields for anything you like: clarifying questions,
maybe even ammendments.. test case sketches, etc.

If you have a novel position on an issue, not represented by one of the
options or even close, mail the wg with the issue name in the subject
and I'll try to add it.

Please vote early and often, literally. I'd like everybody's positions
on all the issues before the ftf meeting, but I'm thinking about
refining the choices and such real-time during the meeting.
]]]
 -- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/issues-ftf4/

> (It probably would have been faster to do
> the WBS form by hand... for somebody... not
> for me... I simply cannot bear to do things
> by hand that I know the computer could do for me.)

Share and enjoy...

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/pollIssues.py
 v 1.3 2005/01/14 21:23:07

(Thanks, Dave, for redland python bindings; our swap
code doesn't grok parseType="Literal".)

> I'm way behind on this issues poll; in Tuesday's
> telcon I said I'd have it done by Wednesday.

Apologies again...

> I have only just now updated the issues list
> with as many positions on issues as I can find...
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues

I found a bunch more... v 1.47 2005/01/14 21:19:58

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E