presentation about DAWG

From: Hiroyuki Sato <sato.hiroyuki@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:14:12 +0900
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

I am asked to have a presentation about DAWG at INTAP Semantic Web conference
2005.

The conference will be held in Tokyo, Japan on February 10.
More than 10 Japanese organizations using the Semantic Web will also have
presentations and demonstrations.
This is a local event (not international conference), but at the last conference
Daniel Weitzner and Eric Miller gave their presentations through an interpreter
and about 200 people participated.

I have 25 minutes, so I would like to introduce overview and objective of DAWG,
how an RDF query language could be used, interesting specifications of SPARQL,
and so on.

Dan, if you have any suggestion for my presentation, please give me at F2F4.
I will also ask Yoshio to check presentation material in advance because it will
be prepared in Japanese.

--
Hiroyuki Sato  <sato.hiroyuki@lab.ntt.co.jp>