WSDL implications

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:05:40 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

The Schedule of the Web Services Description Working Group is:

Second Last Call / June 2005
Candidate Recommendation / October 2005
Proposed Recommendation / Early 2006

In feedback I have received from (HP) people who work more closely with the
current toolsets for WSDL than I do, it was noted that the change to supporting
WSDL 1.1 to include 2.0 is not necessary going to be fast or uniform.

How hard would it be to add a non-normative translation to WSDL 1.1 just for the
SOAP form?  Are there features of WSDL 2.0 being used that preclude this?

	Andy