Re: propose to make syntax-qname-08-rq and syntax-qname-14-rq OBSOLETE

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 12:31 +0200, jos.deroo@agfa.com wrote:
> that proposal seems really fine to me + thanks for good catch
> with that proposal it is fine to query triples like
>
> :postSurgicalState a :PatientState.
> pc:Jane a rim:Patient.
> pc:trial rim:Patient.confidentiality_cd rim:Confidentiality.ByAccessKind.

That looks ghastly and I don't see this as better than the current
state.  Either require dots or forbid them, don't allow them only in
some cases which makes it confusing for users (I can use a dot when?)
and hard for implementers (see the grammar contortions needed).

Dave