Update to defns for Dataset matching

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:12:02 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

As mentioned in the telecon, one of the outstanding things I had to do to rq23
was define matching patterns on datasets.  All the definitions before dataset
match patterns to a graph.

I have made this update by adding whjat it means to match a dataset to the
definition of dataset, done the same for the GRAPH defintion and also moved the
GRAPH definition next to the dataset definition as they refer to each other now.