Re: 'FILTER' '(' Expression ')'

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 11:58 +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> As per the telecon, this change has been made: I took the route of a chnage that
> affected the least number of approved tests (as per Eric's suggestion).

Which change of the two proposals did you choose?

> 1 syntax test is changed.

Which one?  You mean a test under SyntaxFull (which we approved to close
the syntax punctuation issue) ?

> I have searched through rq23 and changed the examples.
>
> Grammar updated in rq23

Can you say which terms changed and what was updated?

> I have updated other tests in the test collection that are affected (29) :
>
> Bound/bound1.rq
> Expr1/expr-1.rq
> Expr1/expr-2.rq
> Expr1/expr-3.rq
> Expr2/query-bev-1.rq
> Expr2/query-bev-3.rq
> Expr2/query-bev-4.rq
> Expr2/query-bev-5.rq
> Expr2/query-bev-6.rq
> ExprBuiltIns/q-datatype-1.rq
> ExprBuiltIns/q-str-1.rq
> ExprBuiltIns/q-str-2.rq
> ExprBuiltIns/q-str-3.rq
> ExprBuiltIns/q-str-4.rq
> ExprEquals/query-eq-1.rq
> ExprEquals/query-eq-2.rq
> ExprEquals/query-eq-3.rq
> ExprEquals/query-eq-4.rq
> ExprEquals/query-eq-5.rq
> ExprEquals/query-eq2-1.rq
> ExprEquals/query-eq2-2.rq

( For myself I've not been tracking the above tests in my testing)

> examples/ex11.2.3.1_0.rq
> examples/ex11.2.3.1_1.rq
> examples/ex11.2.3.2_0.rq
> examples/ex11.2.3.2_1.rq
> examples/ex11.2.3.7_0.rq
> examples/ex11_0.rq
> examples/ex11_1.rq
> examples/ex3.rq

Presumably these changed to match the corresponding rq23 examples.

> I also fixed:
> regex-query-001,2,3,4 as well as they didn't parse (missing rdf: PREFIX)

( I also haven't been tracking these yet. )

Dave