remaining issues, last call schedule

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 17:25:32 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

In early April, I put this schedule on the WG homepage:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#sched

~ May 2005
        Publish Last Call Working Draft of SPARQL QL
~ Jun 2005
        last call for SPARQL protocol
~ July 2005
        Candidate Recommendation for SPARQL query language, protocol,
        results format, and requirements/use cases

Let's see if I can fit all the work I know about in there...
darn... gotta run... here's as much detail as I got...
if anything looks missing or too risky, let me/us know, ok?

17 May
 - close sort issue.
   - some editorial work on formal definitions may remain
 - discuss valueTesting test cases and spec text
 - sketch a handful of tests, poll for consensus on FROM and FROM NAMED,
   i.e. QL aspects of fromUnionQuery
 - talk about serviceDescription concretely; figure out how many
   terms we can reasonably work out in detail
 - review progress on wsdlAbstractProtocol; figure

24 May
 - take delivery of QL (rq23) LC candidate;
   recruit 2 reviewers
 - close valueTesting issue
 - discuss punctuationSyntax details
 - look at serviceDescription spec text and sketch test cases

31 May
 - QL LC decision
 - prepare to close serviceDescription; discuss test cases

 7 Jun
  close serviceDescription
14 Jun
  close fromUnionQuery
  close wsdlAbstractProtocol
21 Jun
  close xmlAbstractSyntax
  take delivery of LC candidate; recruit reviewers
28 Jun
 LC protocol decision

19 July
  LC comments due

        Candidate Recommendation for SPARQL query language, protocol,
        results format, and requirements/use cases

Er... something like that...

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E