publish protocol and XML results format

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 06:26:53 -0400
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>, Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: doggies <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
<DanC> PROPOSED: to publish protocol WD, contingent on inclusion of
      HTTP examples, saddle examples
DanC: any problem with publishing SPARQL protocol on Fri?
<DanC> PROPOSED: to publish protocol WD, contingent on inclusion of
       HTTP examples, saddle prose
DaveB: not useful to me unless there are HTTP examples.
<kendall> yoshio: w3c's rules workshop is this week, Wed & Thur, in DC.
DanC: critical path: KendallC, YoshioF, EricP, DanC

I think I'm just critical path for the mechanical part of publication
(and maybe a bit of nagging). Is anybody waiting on anything from me?
--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN