RE: agenda: RDF Data Access 26 Apr

Dan,

I've got one action that was discussed at last week's telcon under "6.
issue: valueTesting" but hasn't been discharged yet:

   ACTION: HowardK to seek clarification on valueTesting w.r.t.
   differenced from XQuery

    HowardK made progress, but is not sure when to claim victory. Requests
    feedback from AndyS and ericP.

    HowardK's report at
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0124.html
    is discussed.

I'm still unsure about claiming victory, but the item should be carried over
at any rate to tomorrow's agenda. I'll try to decide between now and then
what to do about it.

Howard