From: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:13:08 +0900
To: "'RDF Data Access Working Group'" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I seem to have caught a cold today, so send my "23:00" (er, 23:12?) regrets
for today's telecon.

While being absent, I'd like to express my support for having SORT and
(and to have them, at least SORT in language)

And I want to know what others think about "COUNT" thing.

(Even when one LIMITs the number of the answers, ) it's very nice to
know the whole number of the matches. cf. patent search case