Manfiest property for named grpah loading

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:19:28 +0100
To: DAWG public list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I finally added the property to the manifest format that allows
specifcation of graphs to be loaded named.

:graphData a rdf:Property ;
    rdfs:comment "Optional: named-graph only data for the query test (ie.
not loaded into the background graph)" ;
    rdfs:domain  :QueryTest ;
    rdfs:range   rdfs:Resource ;
    .

I haven't updated the HTML producing software due to a hardware failure.

Hopefully this completes my action: ACTION: SteveH to to revise test
manifest w.r.t. "background" and named graphs