Re: output-xslt good enough for sort objective?

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:26:23 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:36:33AM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

> That looks like critical mass. Kendall, please think about
> including that as you're drafting the protocol.

I think this is a good addition, and it should be relatively simple --
just a matter of changing the query type to include this URI, and then
making a spot for it in the bindings.

> Hmm... it would be nice to have output-xslt-params too,
> so that the same bit of XSLT could be re-used with different
> variable names and such.

That's an opaque string or some kind of struct or what? (The Amazon
XSLT web service might be a place to look for what's relevant and
useful hereabouts...)

Kendall Clark