Re: comments on SPARQL QL, protocol, rf1, tests, requirements from outside the WG

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:40:45 -0400
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: andy.seaborne@hp.com

On Apr 13, 2005, at 4:10 AM, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
[snip]
> There are quite a few messages from you, both large and small, and I'm
> grateful for the work you have done in creating your comments.

My pleasure. I hope to finish the review of the definitions this week,
and see if there's anything to add that would "complete" the theory to
the satisfaction of logicy types.

> I'm getting through my email backlog from just over a week on vacation
> - the more major comments take longer to get to because they need
> serious consideration (and I do have some non-DAWG things to do :-)

I knew you were on vacation...I hope it was relaxing :)

I just got confused by dan's message.

> In the telcon, the WG decided to publish a working draft (not last
> call) this week because the comments list comments are being made on
> an old draft.  Just as an intermediate step, the editors were advised
> by the WG to publish very soon, even though there will be outstanding
> comments from inside and outside the working group that have not been
> addressed.

I see. That sounds like a good idea.

Cheers,
Bijan.