Re: minutes RDF Data Access 5 Apr for review

From: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:37:51 +0900
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Cc: "Jeen Broekstra" <jeen@aduna.biz>

Hi,

>From the following description,
it may read as (Jos and) I agreed to Steve's comment.

But the fact is that I typed in "yes"es to Dan's question
: Has anybody read the reification part? (or something similar)
(and so did Jos, I guess)

So,  I hope correction.
Maybe jsut removing our (or my?) "yes"es is good.

---------------
punctuationSyntax

<kendall> There is reification syntax in rq23

<kendall> SteveH: the value of the current syntax is that it's "like"
Turtle; so adding new stuff reduces that value

<Yoshio> yes

<JosD> yes

<kendall> Yo: yes

<DaveB> I'd agree with steve, jos

<scribe> ACTION: DanC to propose to close punctuationSyntax (again) sans
<<reifiction shorthand>> [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-minutes.html#action03]

Best,
Yoshio