protocol update

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:37:44 -0400

Folks,

Based on some feedback from last week, I've changed the WSDL and XSD
for the protocol in the following ways:

 - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/sparql-protocol.wsdl
   has been obsoleted by the addition of

      a. http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/sparql-protocol-query.wsdl
      b. http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/sparql-protocol-graph.wsdl
      c. http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/sparql-protocol-types.xsd

(a) contains one interface, SparqlQuery, with one operation, query.

(b) contains two interfaces:

      1. SparqlServiceDescriptions, which has two methods: getWSDL,
         getSADDLE
      2. SparqlGraph, which has three methods: retrieveGraph,
         dropGraph, makeGraph

(c) contains the types common to (a) and (b), though there are some
bugs in some of the schema resolution bits.

(a) and (b) also contain some fault elements and type imports that are
common, which I intend to refactor into a base WSDL which they both
import, as soon as I figure out how to spell that in WSDL 2. (There
are no derived interfaces just yet.)

This very clearly separates, both for our purposes and for
implementation purposes, the sole query interface from both the
service description and graph interfaces.

One immediate problem is that all of these new URIs are 403'd. :<

Kendall Clark