Abstract protocol URIs

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:41:15 -0600
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
When you moved the protocol WD from monkeyfist.com to w3.org
I expected these URIs to change as well:

The vocabulary of operations is pretty clearly a namespace,
and W3C has a policy for namespace URIs

EricP, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to publish without
fixing this.

Then, since it's good practice* to make available a representation
of this namespace, and RDF is handy for describing resources,
we might as well use it to describe the abstract protocol, ala:

@prefix p: <http://www.w3.org/2004/sparql/prot#>.
@prefix dt: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> .
@prefix rdfs: ...
@prefix owl: ...

 util:inputTypes (
   [ owl:unionOf (
      owl:Nothing # optional
    ) ]

and so on.

* http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#pr-namespace-documents

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E