Re: Updated DAWG variable binding results XML format

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 03:45:58PM +0000, Dave Beckett wrote:
> I've updated the result formats I did 2004-09-28 described in
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0556.html
> to add a <variables> header describing the variable names
> as well as a form for returning blank nodes.
>
> In addition to those changes I wrote XQuery scripts for reading the
> two XML result formats and generating HTML tables with the bindings.
> This was pretty straightforward for both formats and I don't see that
> this gives a strong indication of a the choice between the two
> formats - schemaless or with schema.

Dave,

I thought we'd agreed (as per
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0588.html)
that the attribute name should be "uri" instead of "href"?

I quote our exchange from the end of Sept:

>> I'd prefer, then,  that this example look, in pertinent part, like
>> this:
>>
>> <result>
>>   <hpage uri="http://work.example.org/alice"/>

> I can live with that change.  No need to imply retrieval or
> html-like semantics. And 1 char shorter :)

Did that get reversed or forgotten or something else?

Kendall Clark