W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2004

RE: agenda: RDF Data Access 30 Nov

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:05:02 -0800
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <JMEJKDCPGHHIANHOMPDBEELFCGAA.howardk@fatdog.com>

Hi Eric,
I'm un-regretting myself for tomorrow.
Thanks,
Howard

 > -----Original Message-----
 > From: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
 > [mailto:public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Eric Prud'hommeaux
 > Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 7:11 AM
 > To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
 > Subject: agenda: RDF Data Access 30 Nov
 >
 >
 > 1. Convene, take roll, review agenda
 >
 >  RDF Data Access Working Group
 >  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
 >  Tuesday 2004-11-30 9:30am-11:30am/14:30-16:30 UTC
 >  Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
 >  supplementary IRC chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
 >    log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/11/30-dawg-irc
 >
 > chair: AndyS
 > scribe: JanneS
 > regrets:
 > 	Dan Connolly,
 > 	Dave Beckett,
 > 	Howard Katz,
 > 	Alberto Reggiori,
 > 	Steve Harris
 >
 > Next meeting: Tuesday 2004-11-30 at 14:30 UTC,
 >
 > PROPOSE: to accept as a true record:
 >
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0351.html
 >
 > propose to continue these without discussion:
 > ACTION DanC: owner of issue 'yes or no questions' (pending protocol doc)
 > ACTION AlbertoR: owns issue 'DESCRIBE'
 > ACTION EricP: find logistics re F2F5 at tech plenary in Boston March
 >   28 Feb - 4 Mar (2 days).  Some WG preference to Mon/Tue of that week.
 > ACTION SteveH: own (i.e. propose resolution to) disjunction issue
 > ACTION SteveH: owns issue 'nested optionals'
 >
 >
 > 2. FTF 4
 >
 > 19-20 January 2005 Espoo, Finland (Hosted by Profium)
 >   12 people registered as attending, 4 regrets.
 >   Quick agendum to see if Janne needs anything...
 >
 > 3. Test Cases
 >
 > ACTION ericP: to ask DanC and DaveB to join [the group of people who
 > care to discuss tests].
 > DONE
 >
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0376.html
 >
 > Dan has proposed that the working group approve 8 tests:
 > triple-pattern-001 thru example-2-4a
 >
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0370.html
 >
 > ACTION EricP: to resolve relative URIs in RDF/XML (for test manifests)
 > DONE
 >
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0375.html
 >
 > ACTION: SteveH is willing to adapt his testing infrastructure to
 > generate input/output RDF/XML and typed nodes into manifest file
 >
 >
 > 4. Protocol
 >
 > Protocol draft:
 >   [protocol] http://monkeyfist.com/kendall/sparql-protocol/
 >              http://monkeyfist.com/kendall/sparql-protocol-simplex/
 > Lots of discussion:
 >
 >
 > ACTION KendallC: expose our walking tour data to SPARQL querying clients
 >   ETA before F2F4
 >
 > Note discussion on result set format:
 >
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/thread.html#3
36


5. SPARQL SOURCE Issue

Comments from Tim Berners-Lee:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Nov/0020.
html

Proposed response:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0360.html
and a language propsal:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0373.html

ACTION JanneS: review
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0256.html
and check what happens when no source support is implemented

ACTION DaveB: update the dawg test repository to record or amend
tests to correspond to the
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0241.html
proposal

ACTION DanC: suggest formal definitions for SOURCE


6. SPARQL update, issues

See
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/
next WD: December

ACTION PatH review SPARQL def'ns post-publication

Volunteers to review SPARQL editors' draft:

  PatH, SteveH (no time at the moment), KevinW, Yoshio (except time
  issues).

ACTION: PatH to review editors working draft of rq23

ACTION: KevinW to review editors working draft of rq23--
-eric

office: +81.466.49.1170 W3C, Keio Research Institute at SFC,
                        Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Keio University,
                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN
        +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
cell:   +1.857.222.5741 (does not work in Asia)

(eric@w3.org)
Feel free to forward this message to any list for any purpose other than
email address distribution.
Received on Tuesday, 30 November 2004 00:03:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:21 GMT