XML 2004 in DC -- attending?

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:40:32 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

I'm attending XML 2004 in DC ('round the corner from my apt) next
week, and in my capacity as editor of XML.com, I'm gonna be hosting a
dinner/pub-crawl at a German restaurant in the area. I want to make
sure that any DAWG members who are attending XML 2004 know about the
night out and feel free to attend.

Kendall Clark
Sometimes it's appropriate, even patriotic, to be ashamed
of your country. -- James Howard Kunstler