Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 26 Oct

On Oct 25, 2004, at 8:21 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> 1. Convene, take roll, review record and agenda
>
>   RDF Data Access Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>   Tuesday 2004-10-26 10:30am-12:30pm/14:30-16:30 UTC
>   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
>   http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1343
>   supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>     log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/10/26-dawg-irc
>
> roll call
> Scribe: Tom Adams (with Alberto Reggiori as backup)

partial regrets - I will only be able to attend till 15:30 UTC (~60
mins) today - need to go to doctor one hour away before dinner tonight

> Regrets: Andy Seaborne, Hiroyuki Sato
>
> PROPOSED: to accept
> minutes: RDF Data Access WG 19Oct (non-IRC version)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/
> 0171.html
> as a true record.
>
> next meeting: Tuesday, October 26, 2004
>   scribe volunteer, please?

possible regrest for telecon 2/11/2004 - but if will be able to make it
I can volunteer to scribe

Alberto

-
Alberto Reggiori, Senior Partner, R&D @Semantics S.R.L.