Re: Simple source tests

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 11:36, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 04:04:16PM +0100, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> > Steve,
> >
> > I'm not sure what the process is for tests.  Do I send them to you for
> > inclusion or do I put then in CVS and let you know?  I checked into to
> > CVS the tests for:
> >
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0541.html
> >
> > Feel free to "organise" them into wherever they should go.
>
> OK, I've built the HTML and commited.

And the results are these, I take it?

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#dawg-source-simple-001
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#dawg-source-simple-002
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#dawg-source-simple-003
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#dawg-source-simple-004
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#dawg-source-simple-005
$Revision: 1.12 $

Quite nice.

Anybody else agree that this is the way source should work?
I'm particularly interested in DaveB's endorsement or otherwise.