Re: SPARQL / Language spec ready for review

Simon Raboczi wrote:
>>>(Section 11 and further tomorrow...)
>

> These are my final few comments.  I support publishing the document as
> a WD.
>
> ===
>
> [[ 1.107 -- 11.2 Constructing an Output Graph
> The CONSTRUCT form returns an RDF graph specified by either a graph
> template or by "*".  If a graph template is supplied...
> ]]
>
> "Graph template" should be "graph pattern", or should at least be
> defined to be the use of a graph pattern in this particular syntactic
> position.

Nack - it isn't a fully general "graph pattern" at this point:

1/ Its only a conjunctive pattern - no optionals, disjunctions, unsaids.
2/ It may also include bNodes as constants of the query.
    This is an issue on the issue list.

So I prefer a new term.  It will be better defined post-publication.

> ===

> [[ 1.107 -- A. SPARQL Grammar
> This grammar is defines the allowable constructs in a SPARQL query.  ...
> ]]
>
> -is

v1.111
Done

> ===
>
> [[ 1.107 -- B. References
> [1] " Three Implementations of SquishQL, a Simple RDF Query Language",
> ]]
>
> Spurious space before the quote.

v 1.111
Done