Re: SPARQL / Language spec ready for review

From: Simon Raboczi <raboczi@tucanatech.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:03:51 +1000
Cc: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
To: andy.seaborne@hp.com

>> (Section 11 and further tomorrow...)

These are my final few comments.  I support publishing the document as
a WD.

===

[[ 1.107 -- 11.2 Constructing an Output Graph
The CONSTRUCT form returns an RDF graph specified by either a graph
template or by "*".  If a graph template is supplied...
]]

"Graph template" should be "graph pattern", or should at least be
defined to be the use of a graph pattern in this particular syntactic
position.

===

[[ 1.107 -- A. SPARQL Grammar
This grammar is defines the allowable constructs in a SPARQL query.  ...
]]

-is

===

[[ 1.107 -- B. References
[1] " Three Implementations of SquishQL, a Simple RDF Query Language",
]]

Spurious space before the quote.

===