RE: Test cases

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:54:34 +0100
To: "Steve Harris" <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "DAWG public list" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

We have updated the updates this afternoon and the integrated the
"simple" test cases.  They been run by Dave and myself.

Steve - could you rerun the HTML generation?  I don't have the "tstore"
commands needed to run the Perl script.

	Andy

PS The directory is 403:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/simple/