W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2004

RE: SOURCE example cases

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:32:25 +0100
Message-ID: <8D5B24B83C6A2E4B9E7EE5FA82627DC9396871@sdcexcea01.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "Steve Harris" <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "DAWG public list" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

source-query-001:
source-query-002:

I get no results in both these cases because of the dc:source property
which does not exist in the data being aggregated.

source-query-003:

I get the same answer - this is because the query just uses "SOURCE
?var" so it gets bound to the URI of the data graph.  I didn't need the
DISTINCT and I don't see why its needed because it's the same ?snode on
each SOURCE clause and tehre is no <mailto:bob@work> in the first
dataset.  Oddly, I got the results in the same order.

source-query-005:
As 001 and 002, no match because of <dc:source>.


I ran the manifest file after fixing the query syntax.

	Andy

-------- Original Message --------
> From: Steve Harris <>
> Date: 28 September 2004 12:32
> 
> http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/source-tests/
> 
> Heres an early stab at SOURCE cases that Alberto and I agree on.
> 
> I've ommited test 004, as we've only agreed it verbally, but it may be
> added before the telecon.
> 
> - Steve
Received on Thursday, 30 September 2004 12:32:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:20 GMT