unsaid/not: any champions?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:50:35 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
We still have an unsaid issue...
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#unsaid

but recent design drafts don't say much about it...
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#unsaid

and if we're going to do it, I think it'll have significant
impact on the design; I'm disinclined to put the question
on the SOURCE issue until I have a clear picture of where
we're going with UNSAID.

I thought maybe we had adopted a requirement to do UNSAID,
but I can't confirm from our requirements document.
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-dawg-uc/#req

If anyone would champion this feature, let him/her speak
now... or soon (in the next few weeks)... or... wait
until after we get a 1st version of SPARQL to REC.

It's also in order to propose that UNSAID should not
be in SPARQL, or that it should be postponed until
a later version.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E